The impressive Temple of the Lady of the Angels is on Louka Carrer Street. The church is dedicated to the Presentation of the Virgin Mary and was built in 1687 by the Notary Guild and is a monument to post-Byzantine ecclesiastical art. With the earthquakes of 1953 he collapsed but did not burned by keeping his treasures. It soon restored with original form. Inside, an impression is made by the wood-carved Temple, but also the old icons, most of which are works by Doxaras. We observe reliefs of Virgin Mary and Angels. The arched door is decorated with two corinthian columns and a broken throne. The reliefs, in a purple angler, sprang through the drum of the pediment and depicted the Virgin, holding the Divine Infant in her hands. The expressive wealth of this sculptural composition was a typical work sample of 17th-century local architects and craftsmen.